- I found out for myself that it’s difficult to write every day
- I took book The Artist Way, by Julia Cameron with Mark Bryan out of the shelf where it was sitting for past 2 years.
- I eventually opened the book I was suggested to read 2 months back and read – The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss.
What these two have in common; they both say it’s OK to do what you want and it’s OK to write want comes in mind; in fact per Julia Cameron this will help to become a better writer.
- Julia Cameron starts her book with: “I’m a writer-director and I teach these creative workshops.”
- Timothy Ferris (have not read whole book yet, just started.) If you want to live your dreams now, and not in 20 or 30 years, I heard this book can teach it.
- I came to realization that I need help.
- I am open to ideas, opinions, books which would help me to works less and to earn more, have a lifestyle of millionaire without being one!
I said 30 days challenge by writing blog every day, but I did not keep my word and skipped two days!
(I did not say 30 consecutive days though)
I feel tired and overwork!