Day 4, reflections of yesterday November 19th
- Did field work
- Saw parts of Connecticut which one would love to see, if it would not be for working on reports.
- Beautiful rolling hills, pastures and lamas!
- Software did not crash
- Thinking about #3. a lot!
- Nothing really exceptional had happened today
- Still trying to figure out how I can make APPRAISAL business more SYSTEM oriented.
- It’s almost like they (THE FNMA) came up with UAD to have all reports to look and sound conforming/systematized; its seems to me that this is what I have to do in my office. However: A) still do not know how to systemize everything, B) after I know, how do I implement, what I know.
- Seems like cookie cutter appraising/assembly line to me, like in a factory, but I always thought that appraising was an art.