Day 3, reflections of yesterday November 18th
- It was an easy day
- Delivered 3 reports
- I got paid
- Did a lot of running around
- Software did not crash on me Had quite time in my office by myself Clear Capital emailed and asked to indicate which comparables have well/septic system since the subject is served by well/septic. I thought to myself – if this is the only request they have, I must have done something very well.
- Ken came later and helped me with proofreading dairy – DAY 2
- Report came back for revision
- Comment was missing, something small and stupid which must be there to start with.
- Is this because I am bad a reviewer ?
- Is this that I rely a lot (more than I should ) on the ones who do the work?
- Is this because I am a bad manager?
- Not explain well enough?
- Is this because I do not have written guidelines?
- Is this because I must write out a plan of action for everybody to follow?
- Is this because everybody burned out with the work amount we do?
Trying to figure this thing out load…